Are you a rising star?
Rising Stars in sport, arts & entertainment, corporate and entrepreneurship hire Debra Russell to master the skills and habits that propel their success, because they are sick and tired of
- struggling to navigate their career without a map,
- grappling with prioritizing, procrastination and perfectionism
- and suffering silently with imposter syndrome worrying that someone will expose their unworthiness.
Through coaching, personal, and professional development, Debra helps them master the essential knowledge and abilities they need to reach the pinnacle that their talent and ambition deserves, guaranteed.
Rising Stars face unique challenges and obstacles on their path to success. Some of these might resonate for you:
- Time Management issues
- Transitioning from one career or position to one you feel less capable or comfortable in
- Maintaining family and social connection while building your career or business and dealing with feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Imposter syndrome and the fear of coming up short
- Analysis paralysis – feeling frozen in the uncertainty of the right move to make and the right time to make it
- Toxic comparison – looking at others and believing yourself lacking
People think, “When I’m successful, I can just settle back and life will be easy.” But that’s not how it really works, is it?
Instead, you’re faced with new challenges. And doing the things that got you to this level of success are somehow not working.
Each new level of success has its own unique challenges and requires different skills, habits, and mindset.
And managing change and transition is its own challenge. Coaching can give you the support, along with personal and professional development to help you navigate these new waters with grace and ease.
Benefits of Coaching
Coaching can be highly beneficial for rising stars in various fields, providing you with valuable guidance and support as you navigate your career.
- Personalized Development
- Enhanced Self-awareness
- Skill Enhancement
- Confidence Building
- Career Navigation
Time Management eBook
Top 5 Time Management Mistakes
Do you struggle with the 3 Ps of Time Management – prioritization, procrastination and perfectionism?
Do you get to the end of your day and wonder what the heck happened?
Time Management is the meta system that encompasses everything else. If your time management doesn’t work, nothing else will!
In this eBook by Debra Russell, you will discover the Top 5 Mistakes and what to do about them!
Sign up for the Rising Star Newsletter
We respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By providing your consent, you agree to the collection, processing, and storage of your data for the sole purpose of providing information, support and opportunities for your personal and professional development. Your data will be handled securely, and we assure you that we do not sell or share your information with third parties unless explicitly stated in this statement or required by law. You have the right to request access, rectification, or deletion of your data, and you can contact us for any inquiries. Thank you for entrusting us with your information.